PureAV Aerial Cable, Male to Male 1.8m
Experience a sharper, more vivid picture with PureAV Video Cables from Belkin. Using advanced engineering methods and the highest-quality materials, PureAV Cables isolate your signal from interference to deliver the purest video solution available. Ordinary video cables, such as those that come with your video device, sacrifice performance by using lower-grade materials, including steel or low-purity copper conductors. This results in signal loss, poor picture resolution, and inaccurate colours. PureAV's broad selection of products offers a full range of performance levels to enhance your home theatre experience. Designed to outperform cables that come with your video device, this Aerial Cable provides a standard coaxial connection for improved colour and sharper picture.
The Purest Picture
- Connect a VCR, cable box or satellite video source to your television
- Provides maximum isolation from electromagnetic and radio frequency interference with double-shielded construction
- Improves clarity with superior-grade, 99.99%-purity solid-copper conductors
- Strengthens signal transfer using precision-formulated, nitrogen-injected foamed polyethylene, dielectric material
- Isolates noise with 100%-coverage aluminum/Mylar foil shield
- Creates a second layer of protection with tinned, copper-braided or spiral shielding
- Eliminates the corrosion that is common in bare, copper-braided or spiral shielding
- Delivers maximum bandwidth with 75-Ohm coaxial construction.
Belkin PureAV Aerial Cable, Male to Male 1.8m, 1.8 m, Aerial, Black
Belkin PureAV Aerial Cable, Male to Male 1.8m. Cable length: 1.8 m, Cable type: Aerial, Connector gender: Male/Male